Sunday, September 2, 2012

Choices, choices.

Ah well.

I've been  applying for jobs in Tas for several years now.

Almost goes without saying that this has been without success.  I'm not related to the right people!  I've never lived (and tried to find work) anywhere that it's this hard to find work without the right relations.

Strangely enough,  I think I might've been discriminated against because of my qualification as well as my relations.

Soooo, I think I've decided to leave.  Even though I love the weather and the ground.  Such a wonderful place to grow a garden.  But it's time to go.

Have been doing a few paintings, and can do this anywhere.  Here's one:


Kind of liked this.  I know it's twee, but it was fun.

2 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

I am glad it was fun to do, because it is also a delight to look at. And epitomises some cats of my acquaintance.
Back to Darwin? Or somewhere else?

Cat Drawings said...

Thanks, EC. I think it looks like Darwin as I will be able to live rent free and will possibly be more able to find a job.

I'll miss Tas, though.