Monday, March 5, 2012

We're all getting on with it

Here's a little pic from my studio:


It's little arty pieces against shadows of the sheers up against the wall of my studio.  I love the shadows from the curtain.  The colours are really rich.

I'm still technically unemployed, but working most of the time on organizing the Material Girl exhibition.  It's a challenge as I don't really know anyone in Tasmania so I'm making new contacts and trying to be sensible.  It's a fantastic opportunity.

Doing new things is always a challenge.  One can't help but second guess oneself.  I'm always assuming that I'm not doing it right and that an anvil will soon drop from above.

All I can do is my best.  Hope it works out.

2 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

That is a lovely shot. A nice place to sit and dream.
I think it is a peculiarly feminine thing to assume that we are not doing things the right way. I know I do it.
If you find a solution please let me know.
And good luck wiht the Material Girl Exhibition. I hope good things follow in its wake.

Ampersand Duck said...

Of course, EC is right. Any anvil is only a figment of our paranoid minds, and will be made by ACME so it will bounce off and turn into something like a bunch of flowers.