Friday, April 1, 2011

Oddness of the blog

This blogging thing is a bit of a weird concept.  Basically, it's diaries that can be accessed by anyone.  It's quite odd to put down one's thoughts and expect anyone else to take an interest.  I suppose we all like stories.

My story for the week isn't remarkable. Same old completely shit job.  Probably worse this week.  Another job interview.  I was one of 4 chosen for interview from 30 applicants.  That's happened many times before.  I get an interview but don't get the job.  I'm obviously doing something wrong.  At least I know I write a good application...

There's a woman at work who takes great satisfaction out of finding imaginary errors in my work.  She is extremely fussy about the printing I do and takes great joy in bringing it back to me and telling me it is not up to scratch.  I told her today that I am not paid enough to care about the stuff I'm doing.  She can knock it back as many times as she likes.  I'll just do the job again.  Maybe she will approve it and maybe not.  The funny thing is that she is the most appalling person. 

Enough said. 

1 comment:

Walter said...

I think blogs are wonderful! At the end of the 'day' you can even print them out using special services and end with a pretty neat record of your thoughts for your new bookshelf...