Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Back at one of the homes

I'm going to Canberra tomorrow.  First time in two years and I'm pretty excited about seeing lots of people.

Have realised that I've swapped a crappy lifestyle and great job with a great lifestyle and a crappy job.  Hmmm.  You can't have everything.

In the mean time, I dobbed the employer in for unsafe work places.  The place was inspected the other day.  They phoned me on Monday to let me know that they didn't want to be too picky as it might lead to the owner closing the place down.  Frankly, this wouldn't bother me, but there are about 10 other people working there that probably need the job, so I wont push it.

Will spend the weekend going to parties and drinkies with mates.  So looking forward to it.  There are loads of people I love and miss in Canberra.

2 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Canberra does have its charms. I hope you have a wonderful time here.

Cat Drawings said...

It was great. Saw lots of exhibitions and friends and did lots of walking. Pity about the Qantas thing. Kept me there for two days longer than planned (actually enjoyed it a lot).